« Home | Second Stage » | Purpose... » | CHOP! » | More and more exams » | Tracking... » | Kitty! » | Ke~kiga arunda! » | Once Again » 

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 

Still Have Not Flown

I still haven't flown as yet. I haven't been assigned an instructor. It's only the second working day since I've been here. I really can't wait to be able to take one of the Cessnas up. Haven't flown for the past six months so I must really be rusty. Since I can't go up, my friend and I decided to just take a jog near the airport. The airport is meant for aviation enthusiasts and a training ground for some aero clubs and another airline. Supposedly to be one of the busiest airports in Australia catering to roughly a thousand landings a day. Passing by the hangars I managed to catch site of a lot of new aircrafts that I've never seen before. It's quite interesting, the planes that we can see here changes seasonally, as summer comes along, crop dusters will come along, in winter we can see all sorts of planes coming by for servicing. Most planes here are props, but I was told that I should be able to see some Citations which are jets being used for training purposes here.

Tiger Moth (biplane)