« Home | Aircraft Training Good News, Laptop Bad News » | Colors » | Cancelled » | What now... » | Happy CNY » | Hobby » | Lonely Traveller » | Hmmmm » | Enter the Jet Phase » | CPL IR NT Rating » 

Saturday, March 03, 2007 

Things to Do

I'm forced to take a week of leave. This is to clear off some of my leave days. During training, everything was rushed, sims after sims. Then there's the stress in between sims trying to consolidate what was taught, smooth over the rough areas, and learn new things for the next sim session. In short, if you don't balance your life properly, you can get burned out quite easily.

Anyway, all of us have been given a week off, relax, study up for line training, or whatever it is that we feel that we need to do. Me, I'll be scratching off one of the to-do items that I' have on my "Things to do before I become a dribbling mess" list. I'm planning to head over to Cambodia and visit Angkor Wat.

I've never really listed down everything I wanted to do before. It's just a list of things in my mind. I guess now is a good time as any to put my thoughts in writing.

  1. See Northern Lights
  2. Visit Mecca
  3. Visit Angkor
  4. Visit Taj Mahal
  5. Visit Machu Picchu
  6. Get diver's license (done)
  7. Go sky diving (done)
  8. Climb Kinabalu
  9. Go Nepal
  10. Visit Everest
  11. Visit every Asian country (been to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand only...sigh)
  12. Visit every Western European country (been to England, Scotland, Italy, France, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, Switzerland)
  13. Drive on Route 66
  14. Sleep in Burj Al-Arab
  15. Visit Las Vegas
  16. Ski on the Alps
  17. Visit Antartica

Hmm, there is actually a whole lot more. Like, visiting most of the tropical islands, like bahamas, maldives, etc, and the list goes on and on...

Maybe I should think of something defining that I would want to do. Maybe that Antartica trip, might be a memorable sight. Ah well, one step at a time eh?

angkor wat, one of the seven wonders of the world, best thing is that it's just less than 2 hrs away.

...spell license? :p

ok, ok, i'll correct my spelling :)

Post a Comment