« Home | Amritsar » | Lightning! » | Just some more pics » | Finally » | No Point To This Post » | Sunrise over the Straits » | Be Prepared » | Messy » | Four Threes » | Karachi! » 

Monday, December 10, 2007 

Vacation Planning

Seems like I have to take some time off from flying. I haven't used up my leave allotment for this year, so the company is making me take a vacation. So, I've decided I'll try for Angkor Watt again.

I've bought the tickets to fly to Pnomh Penh rather than Siem Reap because I'd like to take the long boat ride to Siem Reap. I've a general idea of what I'll be doing. Go Pnomh, wake up early, take boat to Siem, go see Angkor and other ruins and Tonle Sap, then fly back. Other than that, I'll cross the bridges when I come to them.

It's been a really long time since I've flown with an airline besides the company I work with. Should be quite interesting to see how different each airline takes people from one place to another.